TCO's Toll-Free Service enables your customers to contact you at no expense to them anywhere in the United States, Canada, and many international countries. TCO Network supports Toll-Free Automatic Feature Services as described below:
- Point of Origin Blocking - NPA, NPA-NXX or ten digit calling number may be blocked.
- Point of Origin Routing - Calls may be routed to a particular destination based upon originating NPA, NPA-NXX or ten digit calling number.
- Time of Day Routing - Routes calls to different destinations based upon the time of day and day of the week.
- Day of Year - Routes calls to different locations based upon the day of the year.
- Percent Call Allocation - Calls may be routed to two or more call centers uniformly or on a basis determined by the end user.
- Alternate Routing Profiles - Allows the definition of call routing based upon defined situations such as outages, traffic surges and seasonal traffic patterns.
- Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS) - Allows a dedicated access customer to receive calls from multiple 8xx numbers on the same trunk group by sending special identification digits with the 8xx call.
- Real-Time ANI - Allows a dedicated access customer to receive the ANI (automatic number identification)of the calling party.
- Nationwide directory assistance is provided.